Dezember 3 – 6 2020 Witzenhausen, Germany
Fortbildungsreihe “Psychische Gesundheit im Wassermann Zeitalter” (Teil 3) – Kundalini Yoga für Menschen mit PTBS
Atma Jot Kaur
(Course Language German)
This training provides the specific skills you need to compassionately, safely and effectively instruct a trauma informed Kundalini Yoga course for people with PTSD.
The GRDC created an evidence-based Kundalini Yoga curriculum that clinically demonstrated to be effective in helping people reconnect with their body, reduce symptoms and provide the support to move from a state of reactivity to an experience of safety and calm.
- Identify the indicators of PTSD and what is necessary for recovery.
- Understand the impact of trauma on brain, glandular and nervous systems and how a specific practice of Kundalini Yoga restores healthy regulation to these systems.
- Gain skill in helping a person who has been triggered to safely restore calm and presence.
- Skillfully apply language and manner to deliver a Trauma Informed Kundalini Yoga program.
- Latest yoga and meditation research for PTSD evidenced based 10-week Trauma Informed Kundalini Yoga curriculum for group course.
This course is open to Kundalini Yoga teachers as well as teachers in training. Segment 1 Foundations, Overcoming Cold Depression and Transforming Anxiety and Depression are mandatory before participating in this course.