Atma Jot Kaur Kaur
Foundations: Principles and Practices of teaching Kundalini Yoga therapeutically
This training gives Kundalini Yoga teachers the foundation needed to develop the skills to teach Kundalini Yoga to people with health conditions safely and effectively.
• 15 Principles for therapeutic yoga classes
• The specific structure of a therapeutic yoga course
• The inner attitude of a yoga therapist
• Discovering and mobilizing resources
• The process of change and the psychology of health recovery
• Develop your identity as KY teacher, therapist and yogic healer
A curriculum for a 6-week yoga course for participants of different health conditions is part of the course materials.
Foundations: Principles and Practices is the 1. Segment of the International Kundalini Yoga Therapy Professional Training and is open to Kundalini Yoga teachers as well as teachers in training.